Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
ALCOLEAS GARDENS, S.L. is the DATA CONTROLLER of the USER’s personal data and informs them that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27 (GDPR), and Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD).
What do we process your personal data for?
To maintain a business relationship with the user. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social networks or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by the CONTROLLER and will be related to their products and services, or those of their collaborators or suppliers, with whom they have reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Carrying out market research and statistical analysis.
- Processing orders, requests, responding to inquiries or any other type of request made by the USER through any of the contact forms available on the CONTROLLER’s website.
- Sending the online newsletter on news, offers, and promotions in our activity.
Why can we process your personal data?
Because the processing is legitimized by article 6 of the GDPR in the following way:
- With the consent of the USER: sending commercial communications and the newsletter.
- Due to the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER: conducting market research, statistical analysis, etc., and processing orders, requests, etc., at the request of the USER.
How long will we keep your personal data?
They will be kept for no longer than necessary to maintain the purpose of the processing or as long as there are legal prescriptions that dictate their custody, and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be deleted with appropriate security measures to guarantee the anonymization of the data or their total destruction.
Who do we disclose your personal data to?
No transfer of personal data to third parties is planned, except if necessary for the development and execution of the processing purposes, to our service providers related to communications, with whom the CONTROLLER has signed the confidentiality and data processor contracts required by current privacy regulations.
What are your rights?
The rights that assist the USER are:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability, and erasure of their data, and the right to restrict or object to their processing.
- Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if they consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact information to exercise your rights:
ALCOLEAS GARDENS, S.L. C/Serral 31, Calvià 07184 (Illes Balears). E-mail: email@example.com
MANDATORY OR OPTIONAL NATURE OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented on download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request by the provider, the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The USER guarantees that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER are true and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. The CONTROLLER informs that all data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the USER. In the event that not all data is provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be fully adapted to their needs.
In accordance with the provisions of current data protection regulations, the CONTROLLER is complying with all the provisions of the GDPR and LOPDGDD regulations for the processing of personal data under their responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in Article 5 of the GDPR, by which they are processed in a lawful, fair, and transparent manner in relation to the data subject and appropriate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that they have implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR and LOPDGDD in order to protect the rights and freedoms of USERS and have provided them with the appropriate information to exercise them.
For more information on privacy guarantees, you can contact the CONTROLLER through ALCOLEAS GARDENS, S.L. C/Serral 31, Calvià 07184 (Illes Balears). E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org